The maximum refund is 14 days from the date of purchase after informing Eperkins.pl staff and filling in the refund here:
File to save ---> Return form
All goods offered by the Eperkins.pl online store are covered by a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase, which covers material defects, provided:
- correct installation of parts according to the latest specifications of the engine manufacturer,
- all fluids (lubricants and coolants) must be in accordance with the specifications of the engine manufacturer,
- the engine or machine must be regularly inspected according to manufacturer's specification,
- parts must be used for their intended purpose,
- cannot be mounted in modified engines (not in accordance with the manufacturer's documentation).
The warranty does not cover costs related to the installation, removal of parts and downtime of the machine / engine. The Eperkins.pl store reserves the right to examine the advertised part, cooperating elements and the necessary paper documentation. In the event of such a need, the customer undertakes to deliver them (associated engine parts, machines or documents) to the company's premises.
Eperkins.pl must be informed in writing of any warranty claims.
The complaint form is available here:
File to save ---> Complaint form
The defective goods should be safely packed, attach the complaint form with a copy of the purchase document (please attach the above-mentioned documents on the top of the package) and send it to our address:
ul. AL. W. Sikorskiego 344
The warranty conditions apply only to direct customers of Eperkins.pl.
The quality guarantee is available only to non-consumers. Consumers are entitled to the rights specified in the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code.